1. The application has a huge database and so many features, but why the size is so small?
We introduce an advanced data compression algorithm in it, and the software's code is very efficient.
2. Some features do not work, such as vibration or recording on outgoing call connect?
3. After revising Contacts and switch to TurboCall, why show a hint "Synchronized with Contacts!"?
It means TurboCall has known Contacts was changed. If not synchronized, TurboCall only uses old Contacts.
4. Why number location is not visible on the phone screen during a call?
Delete other conflicted softwares related to phone or call firewall.
5. Why SMS firewall does not work?
Delete other conflicted softwares related to SMS firewall.
6. I call a number 1xxx-xxx-xxxx, why TurboCall's call log only shows xxx-xxx-xxxx?
It is not a bug, TurboCall just shows the number without the prefix 1. And TurboCall is able to add prefix 1 for the outgoing call number automatically - that means you can dial the number without prefix 1.
7. My device has two SD cards, for call recording, how can I set the SD card path in options?
You should check what the path for each SD card is firstly (many apps with file explorer can do it), if the SD card path you want to use is not "/mnt/sdcard", set it in options.
8. I found some items of log or list not saved?
TurboCall saves data one time each day normally, also to save when you exit TurboCall or use shutdown or reboot feature of it.
In some special cases, such as pulling the battery or automatic device restart, some new data may have not been saved. So remember to exit TurboCall before doing something like restart.
9. What does the "1/2" at the end of an item in call log mean?
It means there are 2 calls during call, and this is the first call. Another example, if you found two consequent items: 1/3 and 3/3, but no 2/3, that means 2/3 is intercepted or a privacy call, you can find 2/3
in intercept log or privacy log.
10. How to use firewall?
Navigate to software options, set "Incoming call firewall" or "SMS firewall" as one of below:
3. Black Contacts
4. White Contacts
5. Whitelist + White Contacts
6. Blacklist + White Contacts
If the selection includes blacklist or whitelist, select menu "List" to add/edit blacklist/whitelist.
NOTE: black/white list supports at most one wildcard "*" for each item, and it must be at the end of line, for example, "709*" means all numbers start with 709.
If "SMS keywords" is not null, SMS contain keywords will be intercepted no matter what "SMS firewall" is.
Example 1: "SMS firwall" is Blacklist, and "SMS keywords" is "test". When SMS is incoming, check whether its number is in blacklist, if not, check whether SMS contents contain the keyword "test".
Example 2: "SMS firwall" is None, and "SMS keywords" is "test". When SMS is incoming, check whether SMS contents contain the keyword "test".
Incoming call firewall is available for the special day of week and time period.
Example 1: Open time daily is "8:00-17:00", it is available between 8:00~17:00.
Example 2: Open time daily is "17:00-8:00", it is available between 17:00~24:00 or 0:00~8:00.
Example 3: Open day weekly is "23456", it is available in open time daily from Monday to Friday.
Example 4: Open day weekly is "71", it is available in open time daily on Saturday and Sunday.